Here's what you need to know ...
No, we won't be back to normal & yes, it will be tricky for all of us to adapt to new rules & procedures, but hopefully - and with a little patience & kindness, we will work through this together. In the following, we have put together a few highlights, which will help you continue to shop with us.
1. OUR FREE SAME-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE IS HERE TO STAY! It has been so successful & well-received, that we have decided to keep this service going, although there may be some slight changes in postcodes & minimum order charges.
2. ALL SCHOOLWEAR CUSTOMERS MUST BOOK AN APPOINTMENT - this is new, important & must be adhered to. Please phone 01225 466341 or visit www.johnmooresports.setmore.comto book an appointment.
Also, please try & buy your uniform as early as possible this year. In the current situation, we will not be able to deal with the usual last-minute rush at the end of August / beginning of September.
3. To ensure your visit to our store, runs as smoothly & as safely ad possible, we have put a number of SAFEGUARDING PROCEDURES in place:
4. APPOINTMENT SYSTEM FOR SPORTS CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT - if you would prefer to book an appointment for your sporting needs, please visit https://johnmooresports.setmore.com & select the 'General Sports Kit' link.
5. REVISED OPENING HOURS - we will initally be operating with slightly reduced opening hours - these times are likely to change, so please check our website / social media, before you come in store:
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm