SKINS A200 Youth Compression Long Tights use scientifically proven engineered gradient compression to help oxygenate your muscles to power up your legs and help to prevent lactic acid build-up – keeping you stronger for longer, whatever your sport. They have a unique unisex shape designed to wrap and support key muscle groups to reduce vibration while you're out being active. So the soreness you might experience the next day will be reduced and you can get back out again in no time.
• 50+ UV Protection - SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
• Engineered Gradient Compression - Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
• Moisture Management - Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
• Muscle Focus - Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
• SKIN fit - SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
• Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
|colour||Black / Yellow|