The engineered gradient compression in SKINS Essentials calf tights with stirrup gets more oxygen to your muscles for improved performance when training and competing in any impact sport. They also help reduce the risk of injury by supporting your calf, providing more control over involuntary muscle movement and vibration.
The stirrup under the heel keeps the garment perfectly positioned, while the anatomic left and right cut ensures a comfortable fit – making them suitable to wear during post-exercise recovery and on long-haul flights. Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate your temperature, while UPF 50+ provides all round sun protection.
• 400 Fit - A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
• 50+ UV Protection - SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
• Engineered Gradient Compression - Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
• Moisture Management - Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
• Muscle Focus - Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
• Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
|colour||Black / Yellow|