This support is designed to prevent the latent danger of muscular atrophy inherent in conventional spinal support management and to offer a degree of excessively restricting patient mobility.
• Spinal posture is improved by reduction of the lordosis.
• Provides a comfortable support to the back and helps relieve lower back pain.
• For an extra stability, there are four pliable metal stays on the back of the support.
• Width is adjustable with Velcro fasteners.
Measure around the waist..
• Small 24½–31½″ (65–80cm)
• Medium 31½–35¼″ (80–90cm)
• Large 35¼–39¼″ (90–100cm)
• X-Large 39¼–43¼″ (100–110cm)
|colour||Pearl / Orange|