The Skins Women's A400 Shorts are suited for a casual gym class, morning run or your own training regime. Scientifically proven to make the body perform and recover better, your Skins A400 Shorts mean you can work out longer and have less muscle pain the next day. The A400 range ensures you get the correct amount of pressure in all the right places to deliver more oxygen to your muscles whilst our unique fabrics reduce the risk of injury by supporting key muscle groups and allowing unrestricted movement.
• Dynamic Gradient Compression - Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
• 400 Fit - A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
• Muscle Focus - Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
• Memory MX - Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn – which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under
• Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
• Moisture Management - Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
• 50+ UV Protection - SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
|colour||Black / Silver|